NOW HIRING - PART TIME/FULL TIME SALES CONSULTANTS.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will work in a fascinating field, as part of a motivated, dynamic team, within the world of fashion, jewelry and accessories.
Exceptional Swarovski Sales Consultants represent the company as Brand Ambassadors providing the Ultimate Consumer Experience along with maximizing the overall store sales opportunities and creating a "Crystal World" for all new and existing Swarovski customers. Sales Consultants are accountable for individual performance.
- Developing authentic relationships with the consumer by assessing their needs, making personalized product recommendations, and creating a luxury experience.
- Promoting the features and benefits of the Swarovski Crystal Society membership to all consumers and meeting established monthly membership sales goals.
- Maintaining a flexible work schedule including evening, weekend and holiday availability.
- Maintain the spirit of ownership by demonstrating strong problem solving skills.
- Opening and closing the store.
WHAT WE EXPECT
As an ideal candidate you want a strong, expressive personality with a stylistically appropriate and professional manner.The ideal candidate will also be able to get the best out of the world, metrics driven, poised and confident.
In addition -
- Candidates must have 6 - 12 months experience in a premium, luxury branded retail environment
- Background in a target / metric oriented environment
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Store Operations Manuals and Training Manuals
- HS diploma or equivalent
To Apply: Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org