Maintains display standards of showroom in accordance with Corporate Display Standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Arranges and presents merchandise on showroom floor based on Best Seller Report and Display Plan.
- Aids sales associates with customers in selection of furniture and/or accessories. May provide in-home design services.
- Coordinates and displays accessories and accent pieces based on Corporate Display Standards.
- Completes Display Coordinator Weekly Checklist and reviews with Display Manager and/or General Manager.
- Tags accessories according to Corporate Display Standards.
- Tracks accessories sales using Best Seller Report.
- Marks down, appropriately displays and moves out accessories that are not selling as indicated by Best Seller Report.
- May be required to provide administrative and/or housekeeping support.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Inventory software and MS Office, particularly MS Excel and MS Word. Must be able to learn proprietary software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision.
Candidates must successfully complete a physical assessment to be considered for the position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He/she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon the request of his superior.
Apply here: https://jobs.havertys.com/talentcommunity/apply/509078800/?locale=en_US